Ejectrix: Can get things *out of here*. Basically, if there's a thing and a mechanism to make it leave or an opening for it to leave through, she can activate the thing or send something flying through the opening.
You might think you can handle being pelted with rapidly ejected VHS tapes or toast, but it only takes one broken window or open door before you're flung at top speed to heaven knows where.
Outside, she's a force to be reckoned with, of course, able to send things flying to kingdom come with just a snap of her fingers. If conditions are right, she can even eject herself, either out of harm's way or into a devastating maximum-speed kick or punch.
Inside, things get a lot more interesting. It's hard for an opponent to predict what does and doesn't count as an 'ejection', especially when a conveyor belt is spinning up to top speed to fling you out of the room.
Hm, then again, the sky doesn't really seem like it counts as an "opening". It seems like it'd make more sense if there had to be some kind of hole to force the target through.
also, they have to be "out of here". This is a little vague, but simply pushing someone into a cardboard box doesn't work. Pushing them into a box with such force that they fly off into the sunset does seem to count. Slamming someone into a locker counts, too.
Also also, gotta be an unobstructed straight line from the target to the thing.
catchphrase: "Outta heah!" or "you! are! outta heah!"
- the opening has to be big enough to fit the thing through. if the opening will expand in the process, that works, but there must be an opening to start with. Putting a baseball in an open balloon works (assuming the balloon is open in a different room or something), as does putting a person through a window with an already broken pane.
- she has to be able to see both the thing she's ejecting and what's being ejected through
- ejecting has one speed, and it is fast
- gotta be a fairly unbroken straight line between the two
- the thing has to wind up "out of here" in some way. that is, it has to wind up somewhere other than where it and Ejectrix currently are. this is fairly loose and partially psychological.
cape posting, gun mention
it takes some distinct focus and mental energy to eject something, but she's pretty good at it and doesn't actually have to snap her fingers for small stuff. she can eject bullets off course, but she'd be overwhelmed pretty quickly unless she could eject the magazine or the gun itself or the person holding it.
the rules about openings and line of sight are relaxed when dealing with a mechanism. she can make a toaster or VCR eject its contents pretty fast with just eyes on the machine. a "mechanism" can either be something designed to move something out of a location (CD tray, crane, vending machine) or something more ad hoc (a series of conveyor belts that launch her target between them and finally out the door). no matter what, it happens at full force.
you may laugh when she points a loaded VCR at you, but she can at least break a nose with one.
do people still have cars with ejector seats? because if so: outta there
@BestGirlGrace this is like Part 8 Stand levels of complex and i love it
@BestGirlGrace p e r f
@fluxom_alt she settles her baseball bat over her shoulder and makes a big show of pointing over the ocean. "Tomorrow morning, you'll be having 'Breakfast in America'!"
Don't let the name fool you. All the pornography here is legal, and much of it is hand-written. No fascists, no bigots.